XCL Group are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative, who are looking to join a well-known, and rapidly growing business in Keighley, West Yorkshire. They are looking for an Assembly Operative to start and progress onto a permanent position within the company.
The successful candidate would undertake re-work, assembling and general support activities within the production areas.
Other duties would include:
- Assembling products at a workbench
- Working with light assembly tools
- Rework & assemble components to an exact specification
Additional Duties but not limited to:
- Keeping up with targets set
- General Paperwork
- Cleaning of production areas and surrounding areas (in line with 5S)
- Manual Lifting
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within an Engineering & Manufacturing background, however full training will be given.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday, 7.30am – 4.30pm
Friday, 7.30am – 1.30pm
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Karl Pallister at XCL Group Ltd on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org