Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
XCL are currently recruiting for a client that specialise in the concrete sector, who are looking for an experienced Auto-CAD Technician, to join their expanding team.
- Generate quantities & schedules for pricing, from detailed drawings
- Provide quotations, using quantities from Engineer’s & Architect specifications/drawings
- Ensure products satisfy the requirements, using calculation software
- Use Architect’s & Engineer’s drawings to create stair & 2D floor plans
- Communicate with customers & resolve and product or technical queries
- Be able to work independently & be self-motivated
- Computer literate (e.g. Microsoft office - emails, word, excel)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, across all levels
- AutoCAD experience
- Construction related Diploma/Certificate or equivalent experience within the industry
The job is a full time permanent position, with hours worked Monday – Friday.
Remote working is not an option.
The client has safety measures in place that are to be followed within the workplace, in line with the current government guidelines.
For more information on the role or to apply please contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com