Bench Hand Joiner
Salary: £8.00 - £12.00
XCL Group are currently looking for a number of candidates to join a growing organisation based in Bradford. The hourly rate is negotiable all depending on experience.
You will need to have 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Bench Joiner.
XCL Group will pay you for the first 12 weeks then you will be taken on by employer after the 12 weeks if everything goes well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check build schedule for production order
- Build panels to specification
- Paint panels to specification
- Store completed kit for delivery
- Adhere to health & safety procedures
- Build stock (windows, doors etc.) as directed
- Assist lead deliverer to deliver and build kits
- Loading vans
- Visit sites to carry out snagging as directed
- Other duties as directed
Skills and Experience:
- Time-served joiner
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effective team worker
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good timekeeping
- Tidy worker
- Ability to work without supervision
For more information on this role please contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group on 01484 819 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.