Bench Hand Joiner
Salary: £8 - £10
Our client is based just outside of Leeds and have been producing quality specialist joinery projects to an exceptional standard for high profile and blue chip clients for over 2 years now and are looking to grow their team.
The successful candidate will be working from drawings and manufacturing bespoke furniture and will be required to maintain a high quality of workmanship ensuring smooth delivery of the projects on time. You will need to be able to read drawings, make cutting lists, and be able to meet benchmarks for each project. Ideally worked with a most machinery found within the workshop.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experienced in high quality bench joinery or furniture making.
- Must have Joinery qualifications (Ideally Level 3 qualified).
- Experience 2 - 3 years of working in a Joinery or cabinetry Workshop.
- Experience with bespoke furniture making.
- Strong communication skills.
- Quality control awareness.
Hours will be 7am – 6pm Monday – Thursday, 7am – 5pm Friday and 7am – 12pm Saturday. You must have your own safety boots, hand tools and battery tools.
Pay Rate - £8.00 to £11.00 per hour - depending on Experience.
My client is eager for an experienced bench joiner to join their team due to their expanding work load, this is a permanent role and will offer stability to the successful candidate, they will also benefit from the bonus scheme that the currently operate.