Salary: £27,000 - £38,000
XCL are working for a large sheet metal organisation based in West Yorkshire. We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic CAD/CAM Programmer to join there expanding team based in Huddersfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and motivated CAD / CAM Programmer to join one of the UK’s largest sheet metal cutting operations in the fabrication and engineering sector.
- To create 2D CNC CAD Programs with the use of CAD / CAM software
- Updating and maintaining material & consumable stock lists using Microsoft Excel, Work & Outlook
- Office Administration duties as required by Sales Manager
- Preparation of quotations from customer RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- Dealing with customers both over the phone and in person
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Fully competent in using CAD/CAM Software
- Previous experience in a 2D CNC cutting environment is desirable
- Previous experience with TruTops software or Flow software packages is desirable although full training will be provided
- Fully understand technical drawings & draw or develop flat pattern components.
- Experience of sheet metal fabrication is an advantage.
- Experience of Microsoft Access Database systems preferable but full training will be provided.
- Use of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, and Outlook is essential.
- Excellent organisational, numeracy and computer literacy skills and the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally as you will be required to contact customers on a regular basis
For more information on this role please do not hesitate to contact Gemima Forsey at XCL Management on email@example.com