Chair Frame Assembler
Salary: £8.72 - £9.50, Dependent on Experience
XCL Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Chair Frame Assembler for our client in Dewsbury. The client manufactures high quality and spoke chairs for both the residential sector and leisure industry.
They are looking for an individual with similar experience to start as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis.
The main duties of the role will be but not limited to:
- Follow instructions to create high quality chair and sofa frames
- Ensure that all targets are met and to specification
- Using hand tools and compressed air tools
- Ensuring 5s and Covid – 19 standards are maintained throughout
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience as a Chair Frame Assembler is ESSENTIAL
- Experience with using a variety of tools, ideally compressed air tools
Hours of Work:
- Full time 40 hour work week
- Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.45pm
- Friday 7.30 – 12.30pm
- Temporary to Permanent basis
- Paid weekly when temporary
- £8.72 - £9.50 per hour, dependent on experience
If you are interested in the Chair Frame Assembler vacancy, then apply to this position with an up to date CV. If you have the relevant experience you will be contacted by XCL Group and will have a phone interview. If suitable you will then be submitted to our client, who may invite you down to their site for an interview.