CNC Lathe Machinist
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00
XCL Group are working alongside a growing company who are looking for people to join them at their manufacturing site in South Yorkshire. The role is to join on a temp to perm basis.
They are looking for CNC Lathe Machinist who are hard working, reliable individuals to become an integral part of their manufacturing business.
Duties will include:
- Operating CNC machines and programming using Fanuc controls.
- Working with 2D/ 3D engineering drawings
- The role will include some manual work
- You will be required to work to tight tolerances
- Maintaining good standards of housekeeping
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Comfortable with manual handling and doing repetitive tasks
- Must have CNC experience
- Must be able to work to engineering drawings
- Have own PPE (Safety boots)
- Must be able to work with Fanuc controls
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday – 8am – 5pm
Friday – 8am – 2pm
If interested in the CNC Lathe Machinist role, then apply to this role with an up-to-date CV to Luke Bradbury on email@example.com. If suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview, which may then lead to an interview with the client.