CNC Router Operator
XCL Group are working alongside a growing company who are looking for people to join them, at a Warehouse site in West Yorkshire. This opportunity offers the potential of long term employment, where they’re looking for hard working and reliable individuals, to become a key part of their manufacturing department.
- Performing set up and calibration procedures for all equipment
- Making sure tolerance levels and cutting speeds are correct
- Understand detailed drawings for production
- Inspecting workflows so quality and technical requirements are met
- Developing a work plan to carry out daily machining
Note: Some of the parts and stock may be heavy, therefore part of the role will involve heavy lifting as well as being on your feet throughout the shift
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions clearly
- Adhere to health & safety regulations at all times
- Can work on own initiative
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, running/operating machines would be essential
- Have own PPE (safety boots / high vis vest / facemask)
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Overtime available
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a close knit team, within a growing company, where there would be the opportunity to progress, with further training provided.
We will be reviewing CVs and looking to invite people into our office for registration and then a final interview with our client.
For more information on this role please contact Luke Bradbury at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com