XCL Group are recruiting for an Electrical Assembler who is looking to join a well-known, and growing business in Brighouse. The company are known for their high-quality products and specialise in Satellite Communications Equipment. They have been in business for 25 years and they’re looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, soldering experience and a good work ethic.
The main duties of the role will be but not limited to:
- Operating machinery
- Attaching components to PCBS
- Quality checking products
- Following technical drawings when necessary
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- 1 year soldering experience (essential)
- Previous machine operative experience (desired)
- Experience working with both surface mount and through hole components (essential)
Hours of work:
- Monday – Thursday 8.30-4.45
Friday – 8.30 -3.30
Our client offers a company pension scheme as well as 30 days holiday including banks holidays.
For more information on the role, do not hesitate to contact Maria Walsh at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com