Estimator – Architectural Metalwork
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
XCL are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s architectural metalwork organisations based in Sheffield. They are currently recruiting for an experienced estimator to join them on a permanent basis.
- Creating high value tenders encompassing all architectural metalwork items.
- Making sure tenders are submitted professionally and accurately reflect the current market Conditions
- Look out for variations in supply and demand in the metalwork sector
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with clients, suppliers and work colleagues.
- Increase workloads and reduce lean manufacturing.
- Must have extensive knowledge in the design and build side of the business and be able to successfully offer advice in value engineering to secure works.
- To control and manage varied pre/post contract work load from a challenging industry.
- You will work with large and fast paced projects (Range from £10,000 to £3million)
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Must have 10 years plus of architectural metalwork (structural steelwork background will not be considered)
- Estimating experience.
- Must have excellent IT skills – MS Word and Excel.
- Must have proven record in negotiating and securing large scale metalwork packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast growing company that is looking to recruit due to the current workload. Our client is looking for someone who is looking for longevity and the chance to an integral part of their development as a company.
If this seems a company of interest to yourself then please contact Gemima Forsey at XCL Management on 01484 819900 or email@example.com