Field Sales Executive
Salary: £9.74 - £
Location: Huddersfield & Bradford
Our Client is an established and expanding family dairy, with a proven track record of continued growth. Our clients aim was to update the traditional doorstep delivery which was beginning to disappear.
Our clients customer base has continued to strive with continuous growth through the UK, where they have additionally invested in thier own production and bottling plant with a belief they can ensure our products will always be fresh and nutritious.
We are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive to join their team. The role is to provide first class service to customers and offers fantastic opportunities for progression.
You are required to make the first initial contact between company and customer. You will be offering a service which will be followed up by sales office staff. You will NOT be taking money from customers or asking for bank detilas.
- Be a key ambassador for the business
- Door to door sales
- Ability to sell the benefits of door step milk deliveries
- First point of contact providing a high standard of customer service
- Establish and develop relationship with current and potential customers
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge ensure all customer queries can be answered
- Provide a high level of customer service; being appreciative and understanding each individual’s needs.
- Promoting company brand image positively
- Strong desire to work within a sales role
- Strong self-management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in sales is desired however not essential.
- Enthusiastic and passionate member of the team
- Full-Time (13 Week Temp - Perm)
- 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 12pm – 7pm
- Basic Salary – £9.74 per hour
- Potential earnings of up to £25,000 per annum
- Company Vehicle accessible for shifts
- Full training provided
- Progression available
- Immediate start available
If you would like more information on the role please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gemima at our Huddersfield office on 01484 819900 or email@example.com