Salary: £14 - £16
XCL are currently recruiting for a growing construction company that specialise within Facilities Management. They have offices based in London, Bristol, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Newry and Manchester. They are wanting the relevant people to have a strong background in Joinery as well as knowledge and experience as a general maintenance builder.
- City & Guilds or NVQ qualified in a joinery / carpentry qualification (ideally to min level 2).
- Strong background experience as a joiner.
- CSCS Card
- Have previous experience operating in a similar role.
- Hold multi-skilled capability in any of the following areas - brickwork, plastering, tiling, and plumbing.
- Have your own power tools 110V.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible Via Skype and you must live within a commutable distance from Manchester.
If you would like more information on this role please do not hesitate to contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com