Plastic Specialist Operator
XCL Group are working alongside a growing company who are looking for people to join them, at a large manufacturing site in South Yorkshire. This opportunity offers the potential of long term employment and they’re looking for hard working and reliable individuals to become a key part of their manufacturing departments.
- Using machinery for the production of plastic products,
- Packing and coiling pipes.
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and legible records.
- The role will include some manual work.
- Previous experience of running / operating machines would be essential, due to role involving heavy lifting
- Previous experience of machine operation in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Attention to detail and adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Willing to work on their own initiative.
- Must have your own PPE (safety boots / high vis vest / facemask)
12 Hour days worked as a cross continental shift pattern, see below.
- 2 Weeks on Days (6am - 6pm)
- 2 Weeks on Nights (6pm – 6am)
- Every other weekend on shift
£10.62 per hour increasing to £11.31 after probation
For more information on the role, do not hesitate to contact Luke Bradbury at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com