Junior CAD and Production Assistant
Salary: £Dependant on experience, minimum wage is applicable to each age group
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a Sheet Metal Fabrication company in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. They are looking for a candidate with some experience in this role, who is looking to progress their career with a specialised company.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Working closely with other staff members, both in the office and on the shop floor.
- Maintaining stock levels on the shop floor, ensuring that all orders are made correctly.
- Be able to work efficiently on 2D CAD work
- Working on machinery as and when needed on the shop floor.
- Keeping organised, ensuring that all work is complete to specifications and deadlines are met.
Ideal Experience/ Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience on 2D CAD/ CAM is essential. Ideally used Metalix software before.
- Have a strong willingness to learn and progress within this role
- Be able to speak directly and indirectly with customers, and building an excellent professional rapport with them.
- Have a good understanding of a range of Microsoft packages.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday, 7.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday, 8am – 2.30pm
- May be offered overtime during busier periods
Dependant on experience, minimum wage is applicable to each age group.
- Apply to this job advert with your CV, if you are suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. If successful with your interview, you will then be invited for an interview at the site with the client and to register with ourselves down at our Huddersfield office.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Karl Pallister at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com