Salary: £10 - £11 DOE
Location: Holme Upon Spalding Moor
XCL are working with a growing construction company who have a new and exciting residential development starting in Holme Upon Spalding Moor.
The project is likely to last a further 6 months and depending on reliability, work ethic and workload then so will the requirement for a labourer on their site.
The successful person will be doing general duties on site and will be expected to assist with the daily running of the site.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and tidying of the siteMoving deliveries to where necessary
- Assisting other trades on site when required
- Complying with all health and safety regulations on site
- Disposing of any waste in the correct manner
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following:
- CSCS card (VALID IN DATE)
- Own PPE (Hard Hat / Safety Boots / High Vis)
- Ideally Drive, with own transport as this would be essential for getting to and from site.
We will be reviewing all applications and if you have any questions or would like further information on the site/work-day please contact Bethany Frain at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org