Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (OTE £22,000)
Our client based in Cardiff are expanding and looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their team to work on both private and student accommodation within the Cardiff and Pontypridd areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing estate agent who offer a very competitive commission structure.
- Book various appointments – e.g. Property Visits, Meetings, Valuations, Viewings etc.
- Fulfil clients’ requirements
- Keep thorough records of clients’ details i.e. their requests & conversations
- Cover offices in different locations
- Generate sales and lettings leads
- List properties available for sales and lettings on the website and other online portals
- Photograph properties and create video tours & floorplans (training will be given)
- Carry out accompanied viewings at the property
- To make sure that all leads are followed through and completed to closure, ensuring all parties are happy their needs have been met
- Liaise with the Property Management Team to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio
- Applicant Registration via our sales and lettings software
- EPC Registering
- Board Instructing.
- Ensure Landlord, Buyer, Seller, Tenant compliance
- Upsell other services, including property management services
- Reporting of Sales and Lettings figures
- Conducting Marketing Appraisals and property marketing
- Met targets agreed between yourself and your line manager
- Taking payments/Banking Cash.
- Cleaning, stock checking.
- Assisting with the implementation of in-store promotions
- Past experience in lettings / sales negotiation
- Enthusiasm and drive to close sales and fill properties
- Driving Licence and own transport
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a team dealing with students in the Cardiff area and partly working from the student union office as well as in the Pontypridd office when cover is required. Our client has smaller teams which makes it a good challenge and the chance to broaden your skills in the property lettings and sales sectors.
For more information on the commission structure or job role please don't hesitate to contact Amy Thornton at XCL on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org