Salary: £9.00 - £10.15 DOE
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a Line Polisher to start immediately for our client based in Leeds. The company specialise in fabricating a range of stainless-steel products, mostly for the commercial sector. They are looking for a Line Polisher with ideally 2 years’ experience who has quality experience and is able to finish products to exact specifications.
You will be required to correctly fill in paperwork for products created, polish products to a very high standard and remove any moulding material or casting irregularities if they occur.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Ensure products are made to a high standard and company specifications.
- Polish a range of products
- Inspect own work and others ensure the highest quality has been achieved.
- Blend corner welds into the grain.
- Ensure company health and safety procedures are met at all times
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a Line Polisher role.
- Willing to undergo further training in order to increase their knowledge of this career.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be willing to work overtime as required by the company
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday, 7.30am – 5.30pm
- Friday, 7.30am – 12.30pm
- 3 breaks throughout the day
- Overtime is available
- £9.00 - £10.15 per hour, Dependant on Experience
- Temp to Perm position
If you are interested in the Line Polisher vacancy, apply to this job advert with your CV. If you are suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. You may be invited to come meet ourselves at our office. If we are happy with your application, we will submit your CV to our client who may invite you for an interview/ trial at their site.