Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus additional benefits package
Our client in Huddersfield is looking for a Maintenance engineer to join their team.
As a Maintenance Engineer, the duties will include:
- Maintaining operation of a CNC precision machine shop.
- Reactive fault finding on breakdowns and in addition some installation work on new equipment.
- Refurbishment work on mechanical assemblies like machine gearboxes and pumps
- Electric fault finding on control systems using machine diagnostics and manual methods.
- Fault finding on Heidenhein iTNC 640/530, Fanus, Bosch Rexroth, Yaskawa, Seicos Seiki, Mill plus and other CNC systems.
- Moving existing machinery
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of both Mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Have a good understanding of machine operation and production processes
- Capable of interpreting mechanical assembly drawings and air system drawings
- Have good problem solving skills
- Have a 'can do' attitude and their own initiative
- A good health and safety awareness
For more information on this role please contact Gemima Forsey on 01484 819900 or email@example.com