Our client near Huddersfield town centre are looking for general operatives to join them, with immediate interviews & start dates available!!
The successful candidate for this role would be given relevant training in reworking and general support activities within the Cell.
Other duties would include being at a workbench, working with a light powered torque wrench and other assembly tools, to rework & assemble components to an exact specification.
Please note candidates must have continuous experience within Engineering, Assembly, Production, manufacturing or machine operating.
The below Skills would be beneficial:
- Hand Tools
- Machine Operative
- Engineering studies/skills
This job role will run on a 3 shift weekly rotation of the following shifts-
- 6 am - 2 pm
- 2 pm-10 pm
- 10 pm-6 am
All candidates must be able to attend all shifts as this is a set shift pattern.
- 20% shift allowance for days and 40% for nights.
- Overtime available
- Please apply for the job role with CV.
- Should your CV be successful you will be invited in to register
- We will then put for CV forward to the client and an interview will be arrange should the client be interested.
- If you are successful you will be invited for a Drug and alcohol test (please note that if something was to flag up on this you would not be offered the position).
- Following a successful Drug and Alcohol test it would be a possible start within a couple of days.
For more information please apply or contact Gemima on 01484 819900 or email@example.com