Salary: £18,500 - £24,000
XCL Group are working alongside a growing company who are looking for people to join them, at a large manufacturing site in South Yorkshire. This opportunity offers the potential of long term employment and they’re looking for hard working and reliable individuals to become a key part of their manufacturing departments.
- Assisting and running production lines and packing the finished products.
- Ensuring lines are changed which includes material blends and print changes
- Perform quality inspection test
- Warehouse Duties
- Work within health and safety guidelines
- Labelling, packing and preparation
- Ideally will have injection, blow moulding or extrusion experience
- Flexo printing experience
- Have machine experience of manufacturing machinery
- FLT – Counterbalance or Reach
- Need to be able to work with minimal supervision to deadlines
- Need to be able to work within a team
- Full Machine operation training will be given
Hours of Work
- 12 hour shifts
(one week on days 6am- 6pm, one week on nights 6pm-6am)
- Every other weekend on shift
If interested in the Manufacturing Operative then apply to this role with an up-to-date CV. If suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. You may then be required to attend an interview with the client.
For more information, please contact Luke Bradbury at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org