Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client has a new opportunity for someone to join their longstanding business that has been trading and growing due to an increased workload. They specialise in the textiles industry and due to progression are looking for the right person to join their team working on 60+ machines across their 2 busy sites both based in Delph.
- Carry out fitting of machine-based components including pumps, hydraulic pipes, filtration, valves and precision equipment.
- Remove obsolete or broken equipment.
- Commissioning new machines and refurbish old machines.
- Work closely with others within the engineering and maintenance departments.
- Assist with bespoke welding and fabrication tasks including MIG & TIG welds.
- Work independently without supervision.
- Operate various machinery equipment on the shop floor and within the workshop.
- Read and interpret complex precision engineering drawings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have experience within the textiles industry and be familiar with Dye plant, Blending, Weaving and Carding machinery
- Excellent maintenance, repair and fitting experience
- Hydraulics and pneumatics fault finding experience
- Ability to follow instruction from complex engineering drawings
- Keen to learn and looking for a long term position.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is happy to invest time and training within the individual. They do have set holidays but would be flexible due to maintenance that is carried out during the shut down periods. The shifts are set days and will be 7:45am till 6pm mon to Fri with 30 days holidays including stats.
Our client has been in business 87 years and can offer longevity with this position.
For more information on this role please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jodie at XCL Management on email@example.com