New Homes Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a multi-award-winning estate agents who have offices throughout the Yorkshire and Lancashire regions. The client is a global company who have grown year upon year and due to the increased growth, they are looking for someone to join their land and new homes department based out of their Oldham offices.
- Liaising with clients, developers and attending meetings with the head of land and new homes.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to each developer any updates in regards to interest in the plots / progression of any potential sales.
- Working closely with the marketing teams to promote the sites throughout social media campaigns and brochures.
- First line of contact for all land enquiries and filtering queries correctly throughout the team.
- Arranging viewings and meeting purchasers prior to completion to ensure any snagging lists are completed and any personalisation choices are made in terms of colour / finish.
- Booking market appraisals, mortgage appointments and solicitor referrals.
- Take measurements and draw up floor plans if architect drawings are unavailable.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- You must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle which must be insured for business use.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be able to think outside the box to deliver solutions.
Experience in Land and New Homes Sales is desirable but not essential. This role will require excellent communications skills and you will need to be comfortable dealing with people. You will be the first point of contact with both builder and developer clients and dealing with day to day enquiries and issues while.
Due to the nature of the role it would require someone who is flexible and can work alternative Saturdays 10am – 2pm to help out with viewings and attend site launches.
Weekly hours would be Monday – Fri 9am – 5:30am.
For more information, please contact Oliver Howarth on 01484 819 900 or firstname.lastname@example.org