New Homes Sales Negotiator/ Progressor
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 (+ commission)
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a multi-award winning estate agents who have offices throughout the Yorkshire and Lancashire regions. The client are a global company who have grown year upon year and due to the increased growth, they are looking for a New Homes Sales Negotiator/Progressor based out of their Oldham offices.
Previous experience in sales negotiating will be required for this role, ideally for an estate agency or land and new homes sales. The successful candidate will need excellent communications skills and be comfortable dealing with people.
- Update purchasers on the sales process
- Liaising with solicitors, banks and mortgage companies.
- Meeting deadlines and client expectations and met.
- Resolving any issues that arise.
- Providing a stress-free service during this period of exchange and completion.
- Accurately updating the in-house system with any information provided over the phone and face to face.
- Be able to build good relationships with solicitors and financial advisers.
- To update your key stakeholders within the home buying process and make sure that there’s a smooth completion
- Complete detailed reports for each development.
- Book viewings and mortgage appointments.
- Reply to any general enquiries
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle which must be insure for business use.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills
- Negotiating skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and customer.
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple cases at one time and effectively communicate.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Additionally you will need to work alternative Saturdays 10:00am to 2:00pm to deal with enquiries, carry out viewings, attend site launches.
£20,000 - £21,000, plus opportunities to earn commission.
Mileage can be claimed at 45p per mile.
For more information, please contact Oliver Howarth on 01484 819 900 or email email@example.com