Salary: £20,000 + commission
Our Client is a multi-award winning estate agents who have offices throughout the Yorkshire and Lancashire regions. They are currently looking for an experienced property Sales Negotiator to join the team in their Rawtenstall office.
- Advertising properties for sale - collating and preparing advertising for internet and social media
- Registering both vendors and applicants
- Collating information about each property and arranging for photographs to be taken and general administration
- Lead chasing – following up Market Appraisals, viewings, providing feedback and being able to communicate feedback to all parties
- Contacting vendors and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Negotiating offers with both vendors and purchasers and seeing transactions through to completion in line with required Estate Agency procedures
- Monitoring of sales - as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
- AML – Regulations and ID checks.
- Strong customer service skills
- Negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and customer
- Past sale negotiation experience in estate agency
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of Reapit
- Ability to work well under pressure
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30pm and alternative Saturdays 10 – 2pm
If you are an outgoing, proactive and energetic individual who enjoys meeting new people and delivering the highest levels of customer service, then you would be the ideal candidate to join the Rawtenstall team.
If you are interested in the role or require more information please do not hesitate to contact Jodie Woodhead at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com