Production / Printing Operative
We are looking for hard working, committed keen individuals who will be dedicated and capable of displaying 100% reliability. The role will be based at an outstanding print and distribution organisation.
Hours of works will be rotating shifts of:
Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm
Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm
The duties of the role will include:
- The ability to operate and abide by the Company Health and Safety Policy at all times and adhere to the company Information Security Management System
- Ensure the production area is maintained in a clean, safe and tidy state, this includes the safe disposal of waste material.
- Responsible for the quality of product produced and highlight any non-conforming product or issues as soon as possible.
- Responsible for the efficient use of the correct production materials and equipment.
- Responsible for achieving production targets and minimising downtime and be responsible for the accurate recording of information on fault reports where appropriate.
- Must be willing to be cross trained and be willing to move to other areas when needed.
Other qualities that are essential:
- Basic level of literacy and numeracy
- Basic problem solving skills
- Basic computer literacy
- High energy levels
Other qualities that are desirable:
- Previous machine operator experience
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced production environment
- Previous experience of shift working preferred.
- Basic level of mechanical aptitude preferred
The position of Production Operator is an entry level position and this will be a TEMPORARY ROLE looking to last around 3 - 6 months. There may be a possibility that you can be taken on directly by the client but this is not guaranteed and dependant on your work ethic, reliability and workload.
The hourly rate will be £11.05 per hour and will be paid on a weekly basis.
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact our office on 01484 819900