Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
XCL Group are currently looking for a Production Manager to join an outstanding textile production company, based in the Halifax area. Our client is a leading supplier of wool and textile products and are looking for an individual who is hands on, and is looking for a role with a company who are growing year upon year.
The majority of the job duties will be, but not limited to:
- Supervising production activity
- Strategically managing production team and holding daily briefings to allocate tasks and discuss workload
- Managing stock control and reconciling with our data storage system
- Producing regular reports and statistics in stock levels
- Training new and existing staff members
- Identify and organize staff training and monitor staff performance
- Maintaining health and safety standards around the warehouse, including hygiene and security
- Stable career history, loyalty is the key to succeed for this job role.
- Be able to pay attention to detail
- Be able to run a small designated team of staff.
- Fast paced, ideal for someone who is up for a challenge.
- Customer focused.
- Be capable of manual lifting.
Public transport is limited due to the location of the site, so own transport and driving license is beneficial
- Be able to come up with new ideas to improve productivity within the warehouse.
- Help others in the warehouse, no matter of their job position.
- Excellent time management.
Hours of Work
- Hours of work: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
As the position is a full time, permanent role the salary would be £35,000 - £40,000 based on candidate experience.
For more information on the role, please do not hesitate to contact Karl Pallister at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org