XCL group are currently recruiting for a well-known manufacturing business in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. They are looking for individuals who will participate in the production of equipment in the warehouse and prepare them for dispatch. Every product must be quality checked to ensure they meet company specifications.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Manufacture high quality steel structural fixings
- Ensure that all targets are met and to the specifications
- Ensure that products are made and transported to correct areas of the business.
- Assist other team members and resolve any issues, should they arise.
Knowledge and skills:
- Previous experience on a production line is essential
- Be able to read and understand relevant paperwork to ensure everything is made correctly
- Be confident with using measuring tools
- You MUST hold a valid counterbalance license, refreshed within the last three years.
- Be able to work on a shift pattern.
Hours of work:
- 39 hours a week
- Monday – Thursday, shift pattern, 6am – 2pm or 2pm -10pm
- Friday 6am – 12.45pm or 1pm – 6.45pm
Pay: £9.38, temporary ongoing
Apply to this job advert with your CV, if you are suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. You may be invited to come meet ourselves at our office.
If we are happy with your application, we will submit your CV to our client who may invite you for an interview at their site.
For further information do not hesitate to contact Karl pallister on 01484 819900 or email@example.com