Production Operative – Pallet Maker
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
XCL Group are currently working with a growing client, that are looking for a production operative to assemble pallets and cases. The ideal candidate would need to have experience with pallet and case maker to join them.
The position will be a temporary role through XCL Group, if everything goes well after 12 weeks you will be employed by them directly.
- Working with wood and building from technical drawings.
- Successful candidates will be building pallets and cases as part of a small team in a fast moving factory.
- Working with wood tools and nail guns
- Reading technical drawings
- Experience in Building Pallets and Cases
- Organisation and Reliability
- Working on own initiative
- Adhering to health and safety
If you would like more information on this role please contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group on 01484 819900 pr email@example.com