XCL Group are currently looking for a number of Production Workers
The majority of the job role will be to undertake reworking and general support activities within the Cell. However, there are also a number of other duties, which are but not limited to:
- Working with a light powered torque wrench and various assembly tools.
- Reworking and assembling components to an exact specification.
- Cleaning machines/ areas.
- Replacing parts/ re –assembling parts that the robots may reject.
- To comply with 5s standards.
- Manual lifting.
- Abide by health and safety standards at all times, which includes wearing PPE.
- Experience working within an Engineering and Manufacturing role.
- 5s knowledge or willing to learn.
- Targeted individual.
- Ability to get to and from the company in good time for shift start.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A keen eye to detail.
- Excellent time management.
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday
- Overtime Available
If you would like more information on the role do not hesitate to contact Oliver Howarth at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com