XCL Group are currently looking for a number of Production Workers
The majority of the job role will be to undertake reworking and general support activities within the Cell. However, there are also a number of other duties, which are but not limited to:
- Working with a light powered torque wrench and various assembly tools.
- Reworking and assembling components to an exact specification.
- Cleaning machines/ areas.
- Replacing parts/ re –assembling parts that the robots may reject.
- To comply with 5s standards.
- Manual lifting.
- Abide by health and safety standards at all times, which includes wearing PPE.
- Experience working within an Engineering and Manufacturing role.
- 5s knowledge or willing to learn.
- Targeted individual.
- Ability to get to and from the company in good time for shift start.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A keen eye to detail.
- Excellent time management.
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday
- Overtime Available
If interested in the Production Operative role, apply to this with an up to date CV.
You will be called to discuss the role further and given an opportunity to meet with us.
Once your CV has been submitted and you have been short listed to next stage you will be invited in to the client’s site for an assessment/interview.