Salary: £9.00 - £10.00
XCL Group are currently working with an organisation based in Wakefield, that are looking for a number of seamstresses to join them on a temporary to permanent placement.
- Completing alterations to garments using a thread or sewing machine.
- Adapting and developing existing designs.
- Dealing with customers.
- Drawing patterns or altering existing patterns.
- Pressing garments.
- Heavy and light work
- Pattern match
- Hemming work
- Experience within the same role
- Seamstress experience
- Flat bed and blind hemming experience
If interested in the Seamstress position, apply to this role with an up to date CV. If you are suitable you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. You will then be invited to come and meet with ourselves at our office. If we are happy with the application, you will be put forward for an interview with the client where you will participate in a practical test.