Senior Quality Engineer
XCL are currently recruiting for a large manufacturing company based in Portished. They are currently looking for a ‘Quality & Environment Leader’ to join them on a permanent basis.
- Identify, propose and implement processes to ensure the fulfilment of applicable requirements and the expectations of the clients.
- Maintain and update the Management System coordinating the necessary actions with all areas within the assigned scope.
- Identify, propose and implement continuous improvement actions and corrective actions to address non conformities.
- Carry out internal audits and coordinate external audits and management review to the Management System
- Coordinate the participation of the department in projects to ensure that customer, quality, safety, environmental, EMC and food grade requirements applicable to the product are identified and implemented into the design.
- Lead the validation of new components and homologation of new suppliers.
- Lead the validation of final products according to the applicable requirements.
- In coordination with After Sales, take the corresponding actions to address customer complaints and requests regarding products and processes.
- Respond to public administration requests of information regarding environmental aspects
- Plan and coordinate your team and monitor the results against the given objectives, implementing the necessary changes.
- Train, develop and motivate the people in the team.
- Check the updating and accuracy of the data bases of the department.
Ensure the fulfilment of the agreed deadlines in performance where it is required.
- Ensure the fulfilment of the current standards of the internal procedures that affect the activity of the department.
- Ensure the security and safety in the workplace and overall roles in area, according to the established procedures and the current standards with respect to the processes of risk prevention in the workplace.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of quality and environmental systems (preferably in the industrial sector).
- Team motivation and management.
- ISO Standards 9001 & 14001
- Risk prevention.
- Negotiation Techniques.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Intermediate (Office Systems)
Please be aware that the first interview will be a Skype interview with the HR Manager.
For more information please contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com