Setter/Technician (night shift only)
Salary: £12.00 - £13.00 (additional benefits)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic products, supplying large retailers throughout the UK and Europe.
They are based in Bury and due to the growth of the company, are currently looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their production team on the night shift. The role is for a skilled injection moulding technician and would be suitable for someone who has had past experience in a similar role.
- Input settings to correctly set the tools for production
- Clamping of tools using the correct fixtures
- Ensuring the continuous running of the machines
- Changing of tools from start to finish
- Loading robot programmes into the machine
- Adjust robot programmes
- Overhead crane usage
- Piping marked water circuits for water flow around the machine/mould
- Learning the machine/mould’s different robot positions
- Process of material into the mould/feed system
- Basic machine maintenance
- Previous experience in a similar job role
- Significant amount of experience as an injection moulding setter, would be ideal
- Working knowledge of different plastic materials
- Must have a positive & flexible attitude towards work
The company run 24/7 and this role is 6pm – 6am with 1 hour break, working on a rotation of 5 nights on and 4 off.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, who can commit to night shifts, to join a growing company. The client is happy to invest some time and training in the right person but would be looking for someone who has a positive attitude towards the work.
With the potential of future pay reviews this would be a great opportunity for someone who is willing to go the extra mile, as this is a company where hard work doesn’t go un-noticed.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bethany Frain at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org