XCL Group are currently recruiting for a well known business in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. They are looking for individuals who can work as part of a small team on construction sites, throughout the UK, installing eco-friendly roof systems and associated materials.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Labouring on the job and rolling out geo-synthetic materials and installing specialised roofing systems.
- Installing roof systems will require the successful person to work at height.
- Working to strict health and safety rules and installation instructions.
- Must hold a Gold CSCS card and valid UK driving licence.
- Must be able to work at heights as a lot of the work is on roofs.
- Experience in a construction site background.
- Have previous experience in a supervisor role
Hours of work:
- Hours are usually 7am- 5pm but this is variable due to travelling to different sites.
- Will include early mornings to travel to different sites.
- You must be prepared to work away from home on a regular basis Monday- Friday.
- Very occasional weekend work.
- £15.55 per hour.
- Working away enhancements on top of paid accommodation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and you would have the opportunity to progress within the company. Our client has a close knit team which you will become an integral part of and they are willing to invest further training to develop your career further.
We will be reviewing CVs and looking to invite people into our office for registration and then a final interview with our client.
For further information do not hesitate to contact Luke Bradbury at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org