XCL Group are currently recruiting for a Technical Operative for our client based in Rotherham. They’re looking for individuals who are confident with working on IT on a number of different computer software’s, including Microsoft. You will be ensuring that information is removed correctly from the IT products.
The role is to join on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking for a long lasting, and rewarding career with a company that have grown year upon year, and are looking to make a positive impact on IT waste reduction.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- The ability to operate and abide by the Company Health and Safety Policy at all times and adhere to the company Information Security Management System.
- Ensure the production area is maintained in a clean, safe and tidy state, this includes the safe disposal of waste material.
- Assist in the collection of electrical equipment
- Responsible for achieving production targets and minimising downtime and be responsible for the accurate recording of information on fault reports where appropriate.
- Managing stock levels and maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Must be willing to be cross trained and be willing to move to other areas when needed.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Previous experience as a Technical Operative
- Confident working with IT
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Monday – Friday
- 9 hour shift (including breaks)
- Overtime Available during busier periods
If interested in the Technical Operative role, then please apply with an up to date CV. If suitable for the job role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview and may be invited for an interview at the client’s site.
Please Note: In order to be successfully you will be required to undergo a PES (Pre-employment Screening) check.
For more information on the role, please contact Karl Pallister at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org