Trainee AutoCAD Technician
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 (DOE)
XCL are currently recruiting for a client that specialise in the concrete sector, who are looking for a Trainee/Graduate Auto-CAD Technician, to join their expanding team.
- Generate quantities & schedules for pricing, from detailed drawings
- Provide quotations, using quantities from Engineer’s & Architect specifications/drawings
- Ensure products satisfy the requirements, using calculation software
- Use Architect’s & Engineer’s drawings to create stair & 2D floor plans
- Communicate with customers & resolve and product or technical queries
The successful candidate will progress towards being able to work independently and becoming a fundamental part of the design team, while learning new design concepts product details.
- Computer literate (e.g. Microsoft office - emails, word, excel)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & be self motivated
- Good communication skills, across all levels
- AutoCAD experience is not essential but would be beneficial
- Construction related Course Diploma or Certificate
The job is a full time permanent position, with hours worked Monday – Friday.
Remote working is not an option.
The client has safety measures in place that are to be followed within the workplace, in line with the current government guidelines.
For more information on the role or to apply please contact Amy Thornton at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org