Assistant Production Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
XCL Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager on behalf of our client in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual who is motivated, reliable, able to assist with managing a team, and who is a hands on individual.
Our client is a manufacturer of storage products for companies in the heritage sector. Due to their outstanding products, they have been recognised by the royal family for their impeccable products. The majority of their work is paper based and the role would be ideal for someone who has worked with similar materials.
Hours Of Work
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Assist the Production Manager with managing and training the team
- Be involved with operating the machinery and the manufacture of the products
- Be involved with production planning, and stock control
- Work closely with other departments, including sales and Warehouse
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained, and health and safety is followed at all times
- Comply with 5s standards
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Previous experience as an Assistant Production Manager/ Production Supervisor
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment on machines
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
If interested in the Assistant Production Manager vacancy then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for an interview and if successful will be put forward to the client.
For more information on the role, please contact Karl Pallister at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to apply?
To apply for this job, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com