Machine Operative / FLT
XCL Group are working alongside a growing company who are looking for people to join them, at a small Textiles site in West Yorkshire. This opportunity offers the potential of long term employment, where they’re looking for hard working and reliable individuals, to become a key part of their manufacturing department.
- Ideally have experience in carding and cross lapping
- Set line for each product
- General housekeeping ensuring the shopfloor is clean
- Adhere to health & safety regulations at all times
- Operating a counterbalance FLT
- Unloading / Loading vehicles
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions clearly
- Can work on own initiative
- Experience in an engineering environment.
- Have own PPE (safety boots / high vis vest / facemask)
- Must have an FLT licence
- Monday – Thursday rotating 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
- Friday rotating 6am – 1pm and 1pm – 8pm
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Luke Bradbury at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or email@example.com
Want to apply?
To apply for this job, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org