XCL Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our client based in Leeds. With sites across the globe, our client are looking for an individual who has a passion for Marketing, design and is looking for a long lasting career with the company.
The company manufacture products for the automotive sector, and part of this role will involve attending trade shows across the country to help advertise the products they make. The role will all be office based and you will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and other departments.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Be involved with the creation of social media and email campaigns. Schedule publishing in line with company requirements.
- Produce high quality, professional photos and videos
- Edit projects using Microsoft and Adobe packages
- Assist with in house presentations and also be involved with the organisation of trade shows.
- Working closely with the marketing team, and other departments.
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Previous experience as a Marketing Executive
- Confident with using Adobe creative apps, and Microsoft packages
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Available to travel nationally, subject to company requirements
- Portfolio of existing video and photo skills
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
If interested in the Marketing Executive role, then please apply with an up to date CV. If suitable for the role, you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. If suitable you will be put forward to the client and may then be invited for an interview on site.
For further information on the Marketing Executive role, then please contact XCL Group on 01484 819900 and ask for Karl Pallister or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to apply?
To apply for this job, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com