XCL Group are working alongside a growing company who are looking for people to join them, at a large manufacturing site in West Yorkshire. This opportunity offers the potential of long term employment, where they’re looking for hard working and reliable individuals, to become a key part of their manufacturing department.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and legible records
- Includes some manual work
- Setting up frames for production count parts, pack finished product
Note: Some of the parts and stock may be heavy, therefore part of the role will involve heavy lifting as well as being on your feet throughout the shift
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions clearly
- Adhere to health & safety regulations at all times
- Can work on own initiative
- Experience in an engineering environment.
- Have a understanding of fabricated panel designs
- Have own PPE (safety boots / high vis vest / facemask)
All shifts are 12 hours and are worked on a 3 week rota.
Nights: 7pm - 7am
Days: 7am - 7pm
You will be assigned to a team and your rota explained.
PLEASE NOTE: All shift rotations are a mixture of days and nights, so you must be able to work both.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Luke Bradbury or Oliver Howarth at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Want to apply?
To apply for this job, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org