Salary: £25,000+ with bonuses in place
Location: Multiple Sites
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a leading car dealership in the UK. They are currently looking for Qualified Vehicle Technicians who are looking for a rewarding and long-lasting career in a well-known national company.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Ensure that all vehicle services/ repairs are to the highest of standards
- Complete all relevant admin work
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Be willing to undergo additional training through the company
- Follow all health, safety and Covid - 19 guidelines at all times.
Previous Skills/ Experience:
- Have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician
- You will require a driver’s license
- Level 3 IMI light vehicle maintenance or equivalent qualification
Hours of Work:
- Will be discussed at interview.
- Permanent role
- Bonuses in place
If interested in the Vehicle Technician position, apply to this role with an up-to-date CV. If you are suitable, you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. If successful, we will submit your CV to the client who will review it and potentially invite you for an interview
For more information, feel free to contact Karl Pallister at XCL Group on 01484 819900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to apply?
To apply for this job, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com